Discussions under Questions and Answers

Great software comes from lots of discussion so I'd like to invite as much as possible. Please ask questions and if you would like provide feedback, good or bad.

SP2013 version?

first post: reqlow wrote: Hi Steve! Thanks for this great tool! I wanted to test my 2013 e...

Chat works only for users having full control or admin rights on SP2013

first post: omletedufarmarge wrote: Hi Steve I have deployed the code on SP2013. It works perfectly ...

latest post: AndreyNovikov wrote: Hello! It's not depends on 2010 or 2013... The problem is inside ...

A couple of clarifying questions

first post: JonRolph wrote: Firstly, please forgive me if these questions have already been ans...

latest post: kschzhd wrote: When you say it was built with the root in mind, do you mean web ap...

Error could not load contacts at this time

first post: korijnschrijver wrote: Hey, I've installed and activated the feature and added users to ...

latest post: korijnschrijver wrote: The Could not load contacts at this time error went away when enabl...

Error: Could not load contacts at this time

first post: eakawie wrote: I've got everything installed, and I believe configured correctly, ...

latest post: SteveMAnderson wrote: That looks like the group name is incorrect...."Sharepoint Messeng...

Could not load messages at this time.

first post: lattelawson wrote: I've deployed the solution on SP Foundation 2010, added the webpart...

Error : Could not load contacts at this time in Sharepoint 2013

first post: RajeshR565 wrote: Hi SteveMAnderson I am working in SharePoint 2013. I have deploye...

latest post: SteveMAnderson wrote: I haven't tested the webpart with 2013 yet. What browser are you us...

Hi

first post: lattelawson wrote: Please what is the code to add the webpart to a master page? Seems ...

latest post: SteveMAnderson wrote: Very sorry about that and the amount of time to take to get back to...

• 1-8 of 8 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions